We are proud to announce that The Scalers is now Great Place to Work-Certified™!
This certificate is solely based on employee experiences, taking into account their perceptions of workplace conditions as well as their trust in the company. An organisation must achieve a minimum of 70% positive responses in the Trust Index© survey and abide by the audit norms. The Scalers is thrilled to report that it received 88% positive responses from its employees.
We collected feedback through a dedicated survey, revealing, among other things, the following:
- 95% of employees felt welcome while joining the organisation;
- 94% of employees admit it’s a fun place to work;
- 97% of employees state that they are given the resources and equipment to do their job;
- 96% of employees say they get fair treatment regardless of their race or caste;
- 91% of employees feel good about how the organisation contributes to society;
- 96% of employees feel it’s a psychologically and emotionally healthy place to work.
The Best Places to Work awards programme recognises companies offering the most generous total reward and compensation packages among their peers. The certification is the global benchmark for identifying and recognising outstanding employee experiences, making it the most definitive “employer-of-choice” certification.
“Winning this recognition results from everyday efforts taken by our people who challenge the status quo while maintaining respect and trust. People are the heart of everything we do – this recognition adds to the credibility of The Scalers. It reinforces our commitment to respect for diversity while empowering people to scale above and beyond their limits.”
Frank Franklin, Head of People & Culture